Miller Multimatic® 255 Multiprocess Welder 951768 w/ EZ-Latch™ Dual Cylinder Running Gear & TIG KitBuilt for MRO and light manufacturing/fabrication professionals looking for a smaller, versatile welder to improve efficiency and productivity. This 250-amp inverter multiprocess welder is highly versatile for faster uptime and performance, and extremely portable. The Multimatic® 255 comes equipped with an easy to read interface with a 7-inch color LCD display. Welding set-up is designed to be efficient with simple programmability and predefined weld settings to avoid having to set up programs you don't need. EZ-Latch running gears are available in single cylinder and dual cylinder models. Bottle forward technology makes for easy transportation of the gas cylinder by carrying them just above the ground for easy tilt-on access. Simply unlatch the machine for easy portability without the running gear.
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ S consumables for .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) cable w/electrode holder & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material thickness gauge
- EZ-Latch™ dual cylinder running gear with elevated gun and cable rack
- Multimatic 255 TIG kit
- Two chains to secure gas cylinders
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ S consumablesꩵ - AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to ensure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ S contact tips provide superior Spray and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
2 Drive Roll Industrial Wirefeed System𒉰 - Cast Aluminum 2 Drive Roll system with interchangeable drivesrolls provides consistent wire feed from the start of the weld to the finish.
Versatility🌌 - Multiprocess Capabilities of MIG, Pulsed MIG, Stick (6010), DC Lift Arc TIG and DC Pulsed TIG
Easy-to-understand interface꧑ - 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
Auto-Line™ Technology💟 - For portability and reliability this inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher qualityཧ - Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past
Auto-Set™ Elite♓ - offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings✨ - Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
Portabilityཧ - Machine only weighs 84 lb - Weight is reduced by more than 50 percent compared to transformer welding machines
EZ-Latch™ Dual Cylinder Rack with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack🍬 - Quickly disconnects from the machine and enables portability. Dual cylinder rack and storage compartment. Allows operator to easily store two gas cylinders. Includes elevated gun and cable rack to keep cables off the floor and tangle free.
View all of our welding machines including Multi-Process Welders available at Welders Supply Company.
Miller Multimatic® 255 Multiprocess Welder Specifications
Max Open Circuit Voltage
Wire Feed Speed
|50 IPM - 800 IPM|
|Weight:||180 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to connect shield gas supply:
- Secure gas cylinder. Obtain gas cylinder and chain to running gear, wall, or other stationary support.
- Clear dust and dirt from valve. Remove cap, stand to side of valve, and open valve slightly. Gas flow will blow dust and dirt from valve. Close valve.
- Install so face is vertical. Typical flow rate for shielding gas is 10 to 30 CFH. Check wire manufacturers recommended flow rate.
- Install adapter. Install adapter with O-ring between regulator/flowmeter and CO2 cylinder.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Miller Promotions
- Multi-Process Welders
- Arc Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- Welding Carts & Running gear
- Best Selling Welders