ESAB SENTINEL A50 #0700000800
- Revolutionary shell design - high impact resistant nylon.
- Halo™ headgear - ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point headgear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 3.93 x 2.36 in. (100 x 60 mm) viewing area.
- Externally activated Grind Button - shade 3 grind mode.
- Color touchscreen control panel with 8 separate memory settings.
༺Shop our entire selection of welding machines online.
View more ESAB Products
- Cartridge Dimensions 5.2 x 4.5 x 0.35 in. (133 x 114 x 9 mm)
- Viewing Area 3.93 x 2.36 in. (100 x 60 mm)
- Lens Shade DIN 5-8/9-13
- Power Supply Solar cell plus battery replaceable. (2 x CR2450 lithium). Alerts when low battery.
- Sensors 4
- Switch Time 1/25,000s from light to dark
- Weight 1.4 lbs. (640 g)
Product Name: ESAB Sentinel A50
Product MPN: 0700000800
|Weight:||5 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
ESAB Sentinel A50 Review
“The finest helmet that I have ever owned!” - Review originally posted on bakersgas.com
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Is the helmet good for MIG welding? A - Yes, many users who specialize in MIG welding have found this helmet ideal.
Q - Can this be used with a hard hat? A - Yes, the adaptor you'd need is the ESAB Sentinel A50 Hard Hat Adapter, part #0700000619.